We accept Payments Via Cash App
If you are a First time user of Cash App, Cash App only lets you send $250 within a 7 day period until you verify your account. In this case you can put down a $249 Deposit on the Bird/Birds and Complete the Balance due on your purchase at a later date before delivery or pay cash upon delivery completion.
It should be easy to send and receive money or make payments online. Fortunately, there are lots of online money-sending apps and services to pick from, so which method did we choose?
Our Method is Cash App. It’s available online and via it’s mobile app, and it is dead-simple to set up and even easier to use.
We Prefer Cash App for several reasons
- Zero fees*
- Funds are available instantly
- Sign up with your existing bank card
- Get a free debit card to use with Cash App
- Buy Bitcoin
- Earn rewards
- Add recurring cash into your own account
- Receive payments via direct deposit
How To Use Cash App
Points to Note
- Once your Purchase has been processed, our Cashtag will Be provided to you via E-mail or Phone.
- Make sure to always add Funds to your Cash App Balance before transferring to our Account.
How to add cash to your Cash App balance:
- Tap the Banking tab on your Cash App home screen
- Press Add Cash
- Choose an amount
- Tap Add
- Use Touch ID or enter your PIN to confirm